Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Bunny




After being sick all week i am finally starting to feel better today. I got out to take the boy's to see the Easter Bunny before the rush of people this weekend. Skyler done great and was not scared at all. The pictures turned out cute. Of course the ones i took were not to great cause Kaden got a hold of my camera and changed the setting without me knowing. Which caused the pictures to be blurry and Skyler would not look at me in any of them. So hopefully we can get copies made of the ones we paid for. After the picture i picked Skyler up so Kaden could tell the Easter Bunny what he wanted him to bring him and Skyler kept trying to get out of my arms and back to the Easter Bunny. Let's hope he will always be like that and never scared.

No comments: